My addiction is the ever amazing salt/sugar combo so I love making these, especially during the holidays. I’ve never seen anyone turn down the offer of one. Suddenly, one turns into a handful and before you know it you’re hooked. Try making these at your next get together, I guarantee – a crowd pleaser. This year I made them for a family dinner at my house and brought them to 3 houses on Christmas. They’re easy to make and everyone loves them. Score!
- 1 bag of pretzels. I use the minis, you can also use the square snaps.
- 2 bags (or more) of Hershey Kisses. I use the milk chocolate.
- 1 medium bag of holiday colored M&Ms (or regular if it’s not the holidays)
- Preheat oven to about 200 degrees.
- Spread the pretzel snaps evenly across the cookie sheet(s)
- Unwrap Hershey kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel. (This is where the hubby comes in handy – he’s a huge help)
- Put in the oven for about 3 – 4 minutes. You will see the candies getting shiny and you can do a test with an M&M to see if it presses in to the melted chocolate easily. Note – watch this carefully, if they are in too long they will start to become brittle. You really have to use your own judgment as all oven temps can differ. The first few times can really be trial and error.
- When ready, take tray out of oven and press one M&M on top of each kiss. (Again, utilize the hubby here. I do!) I usually do this on top of the stove to keep the tray warm and keep the candies soft while I am placing the M&Ms on top.
- Pop them in the fridge for about 30 minutes or so. Enjoy!